In support of the Avionics Industry and the IECQ ADHP & CAP schemes which support the industry, the IECQ System is pleased to advise that a 4 day IECQ ADHP ECMP Training Workshop has been scheduled for 20th thru 23rd May 2019 in Melbourne, Florida USA being hosted with great thanks by Rockwell Collins in Melbourne.
Master Tutor: Jo Vann.
Work Shop Language: English
The workshops will cover the IECQ ADHP & CAP Schemes including the assessment, auditing and implementation to industry referenced standards like but not limited to IEC TS 62239-1, IEC TR 62240-2, SAE ARP6338, IEC TR 62240-1, IEC 62402, GEIA STD-0016, IEC TS 62668-1, IEC TS 62668-2, SAE AS5553, IEC TS 62239-2, SAE EIA-933, IEC 62647 series, GEIA-STD-0005 etc…
Who is this workshop aimed at:
This combined IECQ ADHP & CAP training workshop has been developed for education of resources undertaking activities within the IECQ System for the following programs in support of the Aerospace, Defense, and High-Performance industries:
– IECQ Aerospace, Defense, and High Performance (ADHP) Component Management Scheme (IECQ ADHP Scheme), and earns attendees 3.2 Continuing Education Unites (CEUs)
– IECQ Counterfeit Avoidance Programme (IECQ AP-CAP) – Programme requirements, 1.6 CEUs
Participants of this workshop should already have a high level of understanding of electrotechnical component product and their use within the Aerospace, Defense, and High-Performance or General industries.
The IECQ ADHP workshop is aimed at resources such as but not limited to, Sales, Contract administration, Internal Auditors (currently holding AS9100 or relevant internal auditor competence), External Auditors (currently holding AS9100 or relevant internal auditor competence), Industry Experts seeking IECQ TE status and IECQ CB Technical reviewers / decision makers.
The IECQ AP-CAP workshop covers anti-counterfeit audit schemes for both electronics and mechanical industries (with more emphasis on the electronic industries) and is aimed at similar resources but their prior knowledge may be only ISO 9001 competence.
Those participants that successfully pass the Exam will be awarded an IECQ Training Certificate registered on the IECQ Online Training Certificate System, relevant to their competence. Applicants for IECQ Training Certificates for IECQ Assessors / Lead Assessors will need to fulfil the requirements of IECQ OD 010 and IECQ 3403 for IECQ Assessors / Lead Assessors in accordance with the rules.
IECQ 4-Day ADHP & CAP Training Contribution Fee:
A small contribution fee of CHF500 applies for each participant to the workshop. This fee covers participant’s attendance at the workshop, an IECQ Certificate of attendance or IECQ Training Certificate, morning and afternoon tea and lunch daily..
What do I need to prepare and provide:
Prepare (Pre-class assignment):
The Master Tutors of these workshops, have asked that all participants:
– Solid understanding of electrotechnical component product, industry terms used and there use within the Aerospace, Defense, and High-Performance or relevant General industries
– Have read and attained basic knowledge of IEC TS 62239-1 and as relevant SAE EIA STD-4899.
– Have read and attained basic knowledge of IECQ 03-4 IECQ ADHP Scheme Rules of Procedure
(1) Conformity Certification approach IECQ OD 3405,
(2) Implementation Certification approach IECQ OD 3406,
(3) Subcontractor Assembly Certification IECQ OD 3407-1,
– Have read and attained basic knowledge of IECQ 03-7 IECQ AP-CAP Scheme Rules of Procedure
– Have basic knowledge of associated referenced standards like IEC TR 62240-2, SAE ARP6338, IEC TR 62240-1, IEC 62402, GEIA STD-0016, IEC TS 62668-1, IEC TS 62668-2, SAE AS5553, IEC TS 62239-2, SAE EIA-933, IEC 62647 series, GEIA-STD-0005 etc.,
Provide (Bring with you):
You own electronic or hard copy of IEC TS 62239-1 and as relevant SAE EIA STD-4899. IECQ is not able to provide any industry referenced standards, only publications published by IECQ System.
Be prepared to actively participate:
A. During the workshop days – be alert and participate;
B. No Wi-Fi will be provided, phone calls and Email should only be undertaken during the breaks;
C. Be involved and contribute to discussions and exercises;
Participants are further asked to prepare some thoughts about the publications for sharing in class as the workshop proceeds. You may be randomly asked to share your thoughts on a requirement(s).
!! Important Please Take Note !!
Registrations must be sent to Donna Croft (email@example.com)
using the attached form and paid in full no later than 6th May 2019.
Maximum workshop size limited to 15
Please find attached the agendas and registration form.